Translate

Thursday, February 4, 2016

My Sneaker Company

My new company will manufacture and distribute sneakers, competing for business and customers with the already established brand, Nike. Here are the four P’s of my marketing mix:


  1. Product - product/service is a wide variety of sneakers available in a wide range of colors.
  2. Price - price will be competitive to Nike because of the quality of my product for a lower price. If we lower the price, we will make more profits in the long run.
  3. Place - shoes can be shipped anywhere in the world at a low cost. The shoes will be mainly marketed to the US.
  4. Promotion - shoes will be promoted through the use of billboards, a website, and TV ads. My company will also donate to various charities to gain a positive reputation and further promoting the brand.

My marketing mix is better than that of my competitor, Nike, because of the lower price. Nike’s Free Run 5.0 shoes cost around $100, while my analogous product will be around $89. I will also use strategic ads to give my company the right exposure to my target market, reeling in new customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment